I wanna build a condenser mic for my guitar schematics NE1?

Started by romdos, July 23, 2004, 05:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

romdos

Forgive me if I'm a little off-topic here, but if anyone knows the answer, you guys will.  

I recently acquired an acoustic-electric guitar that has an extra input for a microphone and I was thinking maybe I could get a condenser element and build a little board to stick inside the guitar and mix the pickup sound with the mic sound.

Can anybody point me to some low power consumption schematics?

TIA

casey

Quote from: romdosForgive me if I'm a little off-topic here, but if anyone knows the answer, you guys will.  

I recently acquired an acoustic-electric guitar that has an extra input for a microphone and I was thinking maybe I could get a condenser element and build a little board to stick inside the guitar and mix the pickup sound with the mic sound.

Can anybody point me to some low power consumption schematics?

TIA

try this out....
http://prosoundweb.com/recording/tapeop/buildmic/buildmic_16_1.shtml
Casey Campbell

ryanscissorhands

Here's a project based on that same prosoundweb schem (I think). It has a sample to hear, and it's one that I've been planning on building after summer. I'm impresed with the brightness of the mics, but also remember that the clip will sound somewhat more professional because the guitar is recorded with two microphones and has some stereo definition.

I especially like the flashlight encasings. I'm not sure how small you could make it, which I would guess determines whether you would build it or not. For me, I'm going flashlight all the way.

ryanscissorhands