Finished Joe's Vulcan and Shocktave--thanks Joe!

Started by jimbob, July 30, 2004, 02:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbob

Just got around to finishing up both i already had in process--very cool! Thanks Joe.
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

Joe Davisson

Cool!!! The octave pedal was a lot of fun, probably because it was something other than a distortion. Thanks for building them!

-Joe

jimbob

The octave pedal is really cool. I dont see a lot of use for it yet but i like the fact that you can control it w the mix pox. Otherwise its a nice escape from the zillion distortion pedals i have and made.
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

jimbob

The Vulcan is very cool as well! Over the top distortion! Awsome! Needs some bass though...Otherwise great. Again, a thank you to the "Master." "Master Joe."