New circuits - look here Mark Hammer!

Started by StephenGiles, July 31, 2004, 10:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StephenGiles

Here!
http://www.film-tech.com/
go to public section and look at Kintek 22 Stereophoniser, Smart FS2020, Smart HF100, Smart SR330
Stephen
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

StephenGiles

Christ it's hot here in Surrey, England, maybe 30-31C plus high humidity!
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

nooneknows

...here in Milan we're going to 36-38°C with 90% umidity... I think I'll stay at home today...

StephenGiles

A few years ago, we visited Milan and the temperature at Il Duomo was 35C and my wife insisted we climbed to the roof!
Stephen

Mark Hammer

Thanks, Steve.  Interesting set of manuals and files.  Regards from Ottawa, where we also say our daily prayer of thanks for air conditioning, in between dumping the contents of the dehumidifier out.

StephenGiles

Hi Mark, I thought they would appeal to you - very nicely drawn as well. We don't have AC in our house, just fans and a cool air blower. Upstairs the heat is quite unbearable at the moment, but we change to spring in Equador in 4 weeks which will be a whole lot cooler - near the equator but high up.
Stephen

Mark Hammer

Normally, we have a finished basement we can go into, which is easily 5-6 degrees Celsius cooler than the main floor, which is easily 3-4 degrees cooler than the 2nd floor.  Unfortunately, we had a flood about 6 weeks ago, and had to totally disassemble the basement, in addition to ripping up the carpet to let the bleach do its thing on the concrete floor.  Of course, none of that stopped my son from having a LAN party with his mates a few weeks ago, but it does make for a deterrent to going downstairs and spending quality time.  Hopefully, we'll get carpeting installed before we head out on holiday and turn it into a proper space.  I'd certainly like the carpet stink to dissipate while we're out of town.