AD-3208 problem

Started by nedyoung, August 06, 2004, 06:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nedyoung

Hi all:

I just finished ad-3208 few days ago,and it sounds great! After finishing it,I want to do some mod on it. So I follow the mod on GGG --lower the resistor connect  to pin 12 of SA571 to do more repeats. After I change the resistor ,this stuff dont produce delay sound :cry: .I trim the pot to adjust the Bias of MN3205,but how matter I trim, it wont work.So I change back the 100k resistor ,trim the pot,still dead...  :shock: Does anyone knows the bias voltage of the MN3205? I've try for 4,5 hours ,and it deosn't work ...can anyone helps? thanks!!

puretube

Vbias = Vdd/2;
Vgg = 14/15Vdd;

nedyoung

Is the Vbias=Vin? thx~

puretube

it`s the one that is adjustable in the AD3208, at the input of each BBD.

mgmusic

Quote from: nedyoungHi all:

I just finished ad-3208 few days ago,and it sounds great! After finishing it,I want to do some mod on it. So I follow the mod on GGG --lower the resistor connect  to pin 12 of SA571 to do more repeats. After I change the resistor ,this stuff dont produce delay sound :cry: .I trim the pot to adjust the Bias of MN3205,but how matter I trim, it wont work.So I change back the 100k resistor ,trim the pot,still dead...  :shock: Does anyone knows the bias voltage of the MN3205? I've try for 4,5 hours ,and it deosn't work ...can anyone helps? thanks!!

hello !!
I put together a AD3208 from GGG with 02 mn3205, but I cant find them anymore, so I thought I could use 4x BL3208 to get the same 600ms... do you thinks this is possible ??
do you have another idea??

thanks !

Yuan Han

its possible, but having 4 more trimpots will make calibrating it tough !
just send the signal output from the last 3208 into another 3208 like what has been done... and then do it again.

i think maxon's ad999 delay uses 4 3208s....

mgmusic

Quote from: Yuan Hanits possible, but having 4 more trimpots will make calibrating it tough !
just send the signal output from the last 3208 into another 3208 like what has been done... and then do it again.

i think maxon's ad999 delay uses 4 3208s....

thanks for your help man !!!

do you know  where can I get a circuit board for the  4x 3208s  ?
is it that simple ? just 2 more 3208 , nothing more ?
sorry, I'm not a technician......

thanks again !!