Anybody have a Lovetone Brown Source?

Started by Marcos - Munky, August 14, 2004, 05:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcos - Munky

I need some values of a cap and three resistors. The cap is the eletrolytic near the switch, connected to a 1N4001 (I think) diode, and the resistors are the one connected to the pin 7 of the IC and both connected to the pin 2 of the IC. I just need these values to finish the correction of the schematic. If anybody can take a look for me, please send me a pm as soon as possible. Thanks.

Marcos - Munky

marrstians

i don't have one but i'd be happy to bump for you....

bump

Marcos - Munky

joshwatson

btraynor

from a drawn schem, not an actual unit:
pin 7 resistor = 3K9
pin 2 â€" pin 1 restistor = 3K9
pin 2 â€" 4u7 = 220R
there’s no 1n4001 in the schem i’m looking at, only two 1n9148 type clipping diodes...
electrolytics are 4u7 (output, voltage divider) and 47u (before the tone control)

hope it helps
bt

Marcos - Munky

Looks like the same schematic that I have here. Do you know w ho drew it? In Gus's schematic, the resistor connected to pin 7 is a 1K, the resistor between pins 1 and 2 is a 22K, and the output resistor is a 220. In the picture of the board that I have, is hard to see the colors. The output resistor I know that it's a 220, and it's in my schematic. The other resistor connected to pin 2 that I want the value is one connected between pin 2 and Vref. The eletrolytic I believe it's a 100uF, because I saw caps in the same place with this value in other circuits.