Tracer MA-10, need D2058 pinout

Started by strungout, August 19, 2004, 07:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strungout

Oy.

What do you do if you wake up at 4:30 am? ...ok, what do you do when you wake up at 4:30 am and you're NOT a farmer? Trace the schematic of a small guitar amp!

Well, that's what I did anyway. So, I have it drawn but need to clean it up a bit. Dunno how interesting a low end solid state amp might be to everyone here, but if anything, it'll be nice to have one more schematic to look at.

I need some help with some transistor pinouts.The amp has three types, marked:

-A1266 (googled, couldn't find much, assumed it was a 2SA1266, PNP, ECB pinout)

-C3198 (same, assumed a 2SC3198, NPN, BCE pinout)

-D2058 (google gave me a bunch of russian and german sites  :? no Idea.)

So, solid state amp, made in korea, mid 90's. If anyone has any info on the D2058 or thinks the first two might be other than what I assumed, it'd be great to know.

I'm also going to trace another low-end amp, a "Vibe" my friend gave me after signing up for an anger management course...

Ciao.
"Displaying my ignorance for the whole world to teach".

"Taste can be acquired, like knowledge. What you find bitter, or can't understand, now, you might appreciate later. If you keep trying".

Nick123

Nick123

strungout

Hmm no, it couldn't. Cause I made a typo :P So, I'm gonna assume you said; "It could be a 2SD2058". Thnx.

That's what I was thinking too, but I need the datasheet for the pinout.

Ciao.

"Taste can be acquired, like knowledge. What you find bitter, or can't understand, now, you might appreciate later. If you keep trying".

strungout

Well, I got the answer from the diyaudio forum. The pinout is (top view)1=B, 2=C, 3=E.