I want to buy a ra5101...please

Started by bioark, August 19, 2004, 10:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bioark

is for a chorus mxr... :?  :?  :?  :?

Maneco

that question was already answered some days ago,and you won´t find it..
if you do a search in www.findchips.com ,you'll see....
I also suggested a fix,and you did not even say "thanks"

StephenGiles

THis sounds like a job for .........El Hombre Dulce de Leche!
Stephen
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

bioark

oh...oh !!!!..sorry...maneco...thanks...I am eternally grateful...
and the sweet man of milk  is going to win   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

ExpAnonColin

Dulce de leche is more like carmel, condensed milk, bro.

-Colin

Maneco

Quote from: bioarkoh...oh !!!!..sorry...maneco...thanks...I am eternally grateful...
and the sweet man of milk  is going to win   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

you don´t need to be sarcastic,i just tried to help you,let's see if someone here has a better idea than what i told you...
btw,do you have the datasheet of the 5101 and the schematic of the mxr? that would help...

StephenGiles

Bueno - los argentinos tenemos sentido de humor - parece que los uruguayos no lo tienen.
Ana - la senora de Steve
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

StephenGiles

I practice my Argentine espanish!! Esta mañana tomamos para el desayuno un jugo de manzana con mango, do’ huevos fritos, jamon  cocido, garbanzos en salsa, tostadas y un espreso, pero des graciadamente no habia medialunas con dulce de leche!!!!!

Maneco

i don´t  think this is about sense of humour...this was pure sarcasm from him... do you think stephen that my suggestion(buy a similar number of stages bbd from steve ,build a daughterboard and adapt it to fix you chorus) is wrong ?  he won´t find the chip,and colin,my friend,who has 200 of those,only replied jokes about dulce de leche,but he won´t sell them...
y tengo sentido del humor,si,escucho a Dolina todas las noches y soy fan de Tangalanga,preguntale a tu señora si sabe quien es...
Saludos desde Montevideo

StephenGiles

Hi Maneco, my wife doesn't know those singers because we live in England. We like Solidad, and we saw her concert in London in 1999. I agree with your suggestion to build a daughterboard, it is a very good idea. I am sure somebody must have a supply of R5101 - probably in the USA. I think Electroharmonix started to use them for the Electric Mistress around 1983, but the company went bust. The R5101 may have been the Reticon replacement for the SAD 1024.
Stephen