any info on...

Started by Hal, August 24, 2004, 04:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hal

ok, to make a long story short, i scored a heap of old electronics, and some of it may be useful as is, as a "digital learning" thing, but the power supply seems dead...

But one of the boards, labeled "8 bit analog switch" has 16 easy to pull mica capacitors, as well as 32 easy to pull carbon comp resistors...soo....I think i'll strip it.  

There are also 2 rows of 8 transistors, one labeled M417 235, and has E B and C leggs labebeled.

The other ones are the ones taht im curious about, although i cant find data on either of them.  they have G, D, and S legs marked off, so i guess they're FETs.  The marking says 417-253 7330 (some say 7331).  They're in a strange package, which i've never seen before.  Its like a small white round case with a black, domed top.  The leads of all of the transistors appear to be gold.  I believe it was made some time around 1975, probably slightly earlier.

thank you :-D

Arn C.

They cross reference to an NTE 133

I think you can look that up on the internet or the NTE site?

Yes it is a fet,  N-ch jfet, AF Amp

Peace!
Gotta go home now!!!
Arn C.

Fret Wire

An ending number like 7330 usually means 30th week of 1973. Try NTE, they have their cross check program free to download. Their equiv's aren't always an exact match, but it gives you a good starting point.
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

Hal

cool beans, thanks guys :-D

useable?  I dunno.  I dont understand FET data yet lol

max Vds - 25v
max Vdg - 25v
Ig - 10 ma

doesn't sound pedalish, unless less would work as well...
I'll make a fet booster with one of them.  The gold leads look very audio-phoolish :-D

OH yea, 8 of the resistors are 100 Meg....They're connected to the source of the fets and some input thing i think.  talk about high impedance....funny stuff.

Mark F

Offhand I can't remember exactly what the logo looks like but I had some transistors (old) in that type of package and they were manufactured by TELEDYNE. That may be what those are.