Question for Paul Marossy on AutoCad... (or anyone else)

Started by bazzwazzle, August 26, 2004, 01:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Marossy

Check out this page for how I do my graphics:
http://www.diyguitarist.com/DIYStompboxes/StompboxTips.htm

This was the third project I made, so please excuse the shoddy workmanship...  :oops:

bazzwazzle

trescat

Hi Paul
           I really like your stompboxes, the graphics look great, so good infact that it convinced me to go out and purchase the Autocad software so that I can attempt to get some similar results, I picked up a copy of Autocad LT 2004 off ebay, it wasn't cheap, what I would really appreciate if it weren't to much trouble is if you could send me some copies of those Autocad block diagrams that you made up, for the Pots and the switch and the in out jacks, this would be a great help to get me started, I expect I have a lot of learning in front of me. My email address is --
trescat@optusnet.com.au
Thanks

Regards
Trevor :lol:  :D

Paul Marossy

bazzwazzle

hi Paul, I searched Rayven on google, and I went to their homepage but was not really sure what to look at. And as far as ordering, will I have to email a sales rep to order? Do any stores carry this product? There were several catagories to look at so i really did not know what to look at with my only reference as stickyback :lol:. Thanks for all the help too.

Paul Marossy

I'm afraid that I don't know how to get a hold of the stuff. The place where I used to work went to 100% CAD, so they didn't need the stuff anymore. So, I got it for free. Places that sell drafting supplies might sell it to you over the counter. The other thing about it is that it has a matte finish on it, so it needs a glossy clear coat over it for it to look good. That's a minor issue, though. Oh, and one more thing, you have to use either a LaserJet printer or a conventional copier with this stuff. It won't work with an InkJet type printer...

bazzwazzle