OT: Marshall VS65R Schematic

Started by Fp-www.Tonepad.com, August 29, 2004, 03:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

Marshall used to have a contact email where you could request schematics of their products but I can't find it anywhere in their site.

Does anybody have the Marshall Valvestate VS65R schematics that they could email me?

I'm reparing one with an odd problem and having the schematic would surely help me a lot.

Thanks!
Fp
www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com

Gringo

Cut it large, and smash it into place with a hammer.
http://gringo.webhop.net

sir_modulus

Is that an old one? I don't see it on the website....can't seem to find the schematic anywhere...does it have DFX or any wierdo digital stuff, because if so, most people won't even try to make a schematic of it, therefore I would recommend asking the company for it.

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

Modulus, it's an older one, no digital stuff.

Gringo, Thanks!!! that's exactly what I needed.

I'm reparing it for somebody, but if I were you and had this amp and couldn't sell it... the only mod I can think of is remove all the electronics and replace them with www.ax84.com 's P1 or P1 Extreme...! :) It's got a nice chassis and speaker/cabinet. The other option is that the PCB for the power amp is the same as the one for the VS265, which means you 'could' populate it... also, change the preamp tube.

Thanks man!!!

Fp
www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com