Interesting Way Huge curio on eBay.

Started by bobbletrox, August 31, 2004, 10:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sir_modulus

that just sucks....for a company who sells pedals!?! I've seen ones ten times nicer from Paul Marossy and other (look at the insides, I see masking tape holding together some wires onto the jack! (i often consider unneat elec. tape to be bad but this.....). And for so many features, Why does the outside look like some crapped on it, and the moved the knobs to try and cover it. This is the sort of stuff that irritatesme, as they rely on names to sell themselves, but if I put a ten times better pedal, this ones more likely to go as it has a "good name" attached to it.

sir_modulus

Also look at his amp under other items. Looks to me much like a Fender Deluxe with "Vibrato".

Lonestarjohnny

The Guy sellin it has a Golden Tounge, Slicker than a Phillidelphia Lawyer, or a Arkansas used car salesman !  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Johnny

RDV

If it's bogus, Jorge will probably let us know.

RDV

Paul Marossy

Thanks for the compliment sir_modulus.
The first thing that strikes me is how huge that enclosure is :!:
Maybe that's where the name "Way Huge" comes from?!  :lol:

Samuel

sir_mod: give the guy a break - this is clearly a one off device he made custom for someone, and was never intended to be shown or sold publicly.

RDV

...nor is the company still in business. Much ado over nothing.

RDV

sir_modulus

ya I guess I was a bit harsh, anywhoo, is Way huge gone? I thought they were still alive and kickin'. Comes as a bit of a surprise to me, as they pedals seemed pretty good.

cd

WH has not produced pedals on a wide scale for 5-6 years.

Paul Marossy

Dun, dun, dun, another one bites the dust!
Remember the old Queen song? Oh, never mind...  8)

sir_modulus

wow, I'm reallly behind on the times.

bobbletrox