boss DS1 schematic

Started by Brian Marshall, September 02, 2004, 01:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Marshall

Anyone have a shcematic of the DS1 un-modded?

Thomas P.

god said...
∇ ⋅ D = ρ
∇ x E = - ∂B/∂t
∇ ⋅ B = 0
∇ x H = ∂D/∂t + j
...and then there was light

Dan N

Thomas P.

god said...
∇ ⋅ D = ρ
∇ x E = - ∂B/∂t
∇ ⋅ B = 0
∇ x H = ∂D/∂t + j
...and then there was light

Somicide

On a semi related note, The Opamp in this puppy... what the hell?  Is there any others like it that may be interchangeable?   Peace n Love,

Jeff
Peace 'n Love

phillip

The schematic that Dan posted is of an earlier version of the DS-1...probably about 2 or 3 OPAMP models ago.  If you're looking for the schematic of the newest version of the DS-1 with the Mitsubishi M5223AL IC, here's mine.  It's just a dual inline IC, and the pinout of that particular IC is marked on my schematic.

http://axiseffects.home.att.net/misc/DS1.gif

Phillip

Somicide

actually, I'm not entirely sure of the model in mine.  I'll check that, thanks.  Peace n Love,

Jeff
Peace 'n Love

Steve C

I have one that I traced too, but it's a little different.  It's of the earliest version DS-1 when they used the metal screw.

http://groups.msn.com/GuitarEffects/schematics.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=132

Somicide

metal screws?  any way to tell how old of a ds-1 it is?
peace n love,

Jeff
Peace 'n Love

Steve C

Quote from: Somicidemetal screws?  any way to tell how old of a ds-1 it is?
peace n love,

Jeff

The screw in the front of the box to hold the battery cover down,  they were all metal on the first Boss pedals, then they changed them to plastic.
I got it in the eighties.   Eeeek!

Somicide

Oh ok, that makes more sense now... I was thinking "well what else would they make these things out of?"  peace n love,

Jeff
Peace 'n Love

Arno van der Heijden

petemoore

most of the time, when viewing schematics, there's that rectangle with save, print, and two other buttons that appears in the left top corner...press save...then look to where your'e saving it to.
 save it, then open it by going into the same save button, but find where you saved it then open it...should open in another program...then you can resize and rotate it....I use this method for teeny schematics or TOO BIG ones that only print 'partial' on the page.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Steve C

QuoteIs it possible to view these full size?

Yeah, just do what petemore said and download the one/ones you want to look at and the download will be full size.

Arno van der Heijden

Quote from: Steve CYeah, just do what petemore said and download the one/ones you want to look at and the download will be full size.

Huh? I don't get it. When I save the schematics and open them again, they are just as small. I don't get the original size and resolution.
Of course I can enlarge them in any graphics program, but that's not the point.

Steve C

Quote from: Arno van der Heijden
Quote from: Steve CYeah, just do what petemore said and download the one/ones you want to look at and the download will be full size.

Huh? I don't get it. When I save the schematics and open them again, they are just as small. I don't get the original size and resolution.
Of course I can enlarge them in any graphics program, but that's not the point.

I tried it and it only saved the small version too.  I can send it to you if you want.