Pics of my work!!

Started by Michael Allen, September 07, 2004, 08:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Allen

http://photobucket.com/albums/v368/soma_hero/

A few of my pedals...I'll update more later.
Tell me what you think?

bazzwazzle

cool, that mini boost don't look so mini to me :D the box for it looks cool though.

Paul Marossy

Hey, did you actually make that sewing machine pedal wah work?

petemoore

I like seeing RACO's...reminds me of my builds..no knobs for a time.
 More knobs than I usually go for in a RACO.
 I like the rugged look of painted RACO...must be a learned thing.
 I can't quite see the makeup of that white 'auxillary board', can't see that good, looks like it's not exactly a pcb or a perf...[?]
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Marcos - Munky

I liked the photos. I use surface monted parts in some circuits too, like you did in the Mini Booster board.

markr04

Quote from: petemoore
 I can't quite see the makeup of that white 'auxillary board', can't see that good, looks like it's not exactly a pcb or a perf...[?]

Looks like the Commonsound way to me (paper/cardboard).
Pardon my poor English. I'm American.

Michael Allen

Paul -

Yeah the sewing pedal worked alright. It's not very fluid at all, and I'm having the common wah problems with it. The loss of wah when driving a wah, impedence matching and such. I'm going to try and revamp it when I can think of a better way to do it. I really want to use that sewing pedal because it's so rad!

Pete -

That white board is an Aux LFO. It's the layout and pcb design glued onto both sides of some cardboard as a perf guide. Works great.

I had sort of a "rising sun" theme going for three of those. The switching, if you can tell, on the BSIABII is a SPST momentary switch controlling a Wicked Switch.

Paul Marossy

Cool. I like the look of that sewing machine pedal wah.  8)