Electric Mistress?

Started by Thomas P., September 11, 2004, 04:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas P.

Can someone tell me what the difference between the deluxe version is?
god said...
∇ ⋅ D = ρ
∇ x E = - ∂B/∂t
∇ ⋅ B = 0
∇ x H = ∂D/∂t + j
...and then there was light

theaxeman

Hi!

I dont think they make the standard Electric Mistress anymore, only the delux. It adds the "filter matrix" mode, i have never used one but E-H describes it like this:

"Filter Matrix mode disengages the automatic sweep, allowing manual positioning of the filter bank to achieve chime-like metallic tones and other unique effects."

Ed G.

I was under the impression it was the built-in ac adapter.

Tony Forestiere

I have an original EM and it DOES have the filter matrix/manual switch. The only thing I can think of is the onboard AC to DC power supply.
"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together." Carl Zwanzig
"Whoso neglects learning in his youth, loses the past and is dead for the future." Euripides
"Friends don't let friends use Windows." Me

Ben N

• SUPPORTER

StephenGiles

I`ll try to sum up the difference on this keyboard in the VIP lounge in Quito airport (Equador). How about this, the standard mistress has little or no filtering, can work from 2 x PP3 batteries, the deluxe has some filtering sounds great and is mains only. The LFO circuits are completely different of course. Phew - all from memory!
Stephen
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Lonestarjohnny

You Lucky Rascal, Queto, Love it there, Enjoy Stephen,
Johnny

StephenGiles

It`s 10.02am and our incoming flight from Amsterdam/Bonaire has been delayed 4 hours plus. Now whether this is due to the hurricane or a forced return to base for repairs I don`t know. Still, for $11, free internet and all the food and drink you want, seems like a good deal to me.
Stephen
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Thomas P.

Well, thanks guys!

I just wanted to know because I have to decide which one to build.
god said...
∇ ⋅ D = ρ
∇ x E = - ∂B/∂t
∇ ⋅ B = 0
∇ x H = ∂D/∂t + j
...and then there was light