Check it out !

Started by Lonestarjohnny, September 12, 2004, 01:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbob

Kinda cool and kinda retarded.. I thought about something like this a while back...I discarded the idea..Still do..Some who dont build thier own DIY might think very cool though..
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

MartyMart

Ha!  I saw this last night and thought..... not a bad idea, not for me or most people on this forum, but for newbies/guitarists who fancy a "tinker" without burning up their vintage '808 !.
I wonder how many he's sold ?
Marty.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

Lonestarjohnny

I don't know but i'ts a cool idea for a guy that has no interest in learning to solder, sound's like most of the key values are socketed, which let's a guy do his own mod's without owning a solder station. Pretty neat thinkin on this guy's part, he should sell a bunch,
Johnny

aron

Most of us do this. The difference is that he's got it in a stompbox factor. R.G. posted the quick box with breadboard idea a long time ago and most of us copied that.

It's cool that it's in a stompbox although it would be pretty interesting live.