Small Bear's Annual State Of The Cave Message

Started by smallbearelec, September 13, 2004, 03:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petemoore

That's good news Steve,  :D ...I have had nothing but easy/good experiences when shopping and inquiring at Small Bear Electronics !!!
 Thank to all at Small Bear !!!
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

mikeb

Sounds like you've had your hands very full - glad to hear you've got some assistance and can hopefully take a breather every now and then! :)

Best wishes

Mike

Hal

looks nice, Steve!

Too bad my dad already has tons of tools :-D.  
And my next project _will_ have violet LEDs ! :-D

Happy new-year to you too :-D

Mark Hammer

A sweet year to you and Judy, Steve.  I'm pleased that many of your HR difficulties have been more or less ironed out, and I'm sure "the gates" are always open, and the book never closed and sealed, to those who do so much to help others learn and pursue their passions.

In retrospect, I guess it's a good thing you didn't have boat-building as a hobby interest.  I can only begin to imagine what your home would have looked like as business began to flourish!!  :lol:

Shanah Tovah, y'hi ratzon

Mark

bioroids

Keep it going Steve! I'll be ordering again anytime soon.

Are the violet leds the ones on the Ebow?

Regards

Miguel
Eramos tan pobres!

Jason Stout

Jason Stout

Jay Doyle

Congrats Steve and thanks for being an indispensable resource to us.

Jay Doyle

ryanscissorhands

Quote from: bioroids
Are the violet leds the ones on the Ebow?

I was just sitting here playing ym ebow, wanting to acquire that very LED. Once I read the words "violet LED" I, too, thought of my ebow. SO I will ask again, are those violet LED's like the one on the ebow?

Good to hear that business is goo and things are growing. Hope to contribute soon.

Ed Rembold

Way to Go- Steve,
You are indispensible...

Thanks for everything,
Ed R.

Mike Burgundy

All the best to you and yours Steve - and thank you - AND yours.
Shucks, I must get round to that order soon (cream knobs! Thank you!) - are you through all backed up orders yet? ;)
Mike

bazzwazzle

bwanasonic

Quote from: ryanscissorhands
I was just sitting here playing ym ebow, wanting to acquire that very LED. Once I read the words "violet LED" I, too, thought of my ebow. SO I will ask again, are those violet LED's like the one on the ebow?

Maybe that's some kind of limited edition Canadian Ebow or something, but my Ebow has a rather ordinary red LED.  :lol:

Kerry M

jimbob

Congrats Steve!

Good thing this is an addictive hobby as we'll need a continous re-supply of stock (like crack addicts)..Your our dealer man..we'll keep you busy.

Btw-you ever thought about placing a pic of yourself on your site? Im often curious what you look like when i place an order? :D

jimbob
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

BILLYL

Steve & Judy

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And the best for the New Year..........

THANK YOU BOTH

BILL LAWRENCE

Tychobrahe1979

Wow more stuff huh? Thats great. I've had nothing but good experiences ordering stuff from Small Bear.

runmikeyrun

congrats steve, you've made a big jump, going full time and all.  Sounds like business is good!  I can't live off of my business (skateboard shops) so you must be doing very well.  You'll always have my business that's for sure.
Bassist for Foul Spirits
Head tinkerer at Torch Effects
Instagram: @torcheffects

Dislikes: old women