Well Chaps, I bid you farewell... for now

Started by Michael Allen, September 22, 2004, 12:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gez

Sensible move to go and study, once you're qualified and get a good job you'll be able to buy pedals rather than have to resort to making them like all us poor sods!  :D
"They always say there's nothing new under the sun.  I think that that's a big copout..."  Wayne Shorter

Bluesgeetar

Hey bro!  You could always swing by my house when you need a DIY pedal fix.

Michael Allen

Well I check in today but bad news already... .my car got broken into in the Hotel parking garage. They didn't take my pedal board or amp, but they did take 2 backpacks with cds, 2 duffles with all my shirts and underwears.....

So i've got some pants and a broken window... I'm bummed....

Ge_Whiz

Oh man - things can only get better, right? Pity there's no way to point out to those assholes that they got underpants, but missed an amp and pedals... :(

Peter Snowberg

:(  :(  :(

So sorry to hear of your break-in.

Just remember....

"When you can't laugh any more, it just isn't funny." - Wavey Gravey

I just picture some moron passing up pedals and an amp and going for underpants instead.  :roll:
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

Ge_Whiz

Each to his own. I guess underpants are more important to assholes.

Michael Allen

Thanks guys,

No free time as of yet to work on any projects (I did bring my toolbox with some projects in the making!) but I think once i'm settled in I'll have time for it.

Jered

Enjoy college bro, these are some of the best years for you. As the parents in South Park always tell their kids, "There is a time and place for everything, and that's when your in college".
 Take care,  Jered