Pics of Pedals

Started by Arn C., September 22, 2004, 03:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ge_Whiz

Woo hoo, I'm in. Nice pictures. Now I can see the headstock, I can see it's an Epiphone. That Kay looks tasty, too.

RDV

Arn, you are truly a god. Kay, Epiphone, Silvertone, & Peavey.

God Bless You.

RDV

thomas2

i also looked at those pics.. all i can say is WOW! that's alot of pedals.. and arn looks like mick box  :lol:
tee se itse tai kuole

Dan N

Toney

Now THAT is a pretty pedal. I especially liked the twinkle-butt LED placement. Very nice.
I've been thinking along similar lines as to decorating my big muff (that I wanna build).
I was kinda liking the idea of a pose from a magazine.....but where to put the stomp switch..... :!:

thomas2

hehee.. mick box.. the mighty guitarist and only original member of british band uriah heep  :P
tee se itse tai kuole

brett

Hmm... That photo of the workbench.  What is that stapler doing there? I've built a lot of boxes without one...an I missing something??
Otherwise, a similar look to my workbench if you added 200 small bits of hookup wire and 1000 clipped component legs (you know, the bits that you cut off after soldering).
Is that the breakfast table at the back??  Sir, you are a brave man doing your electronics within reach of the girlfriend/partner/spouse.

cheers
Brett Robinson
Let a hundred flowers bloom, let a hundred schools of thought contend. (Mao Zedong)

RDV

Quote from: brettHmm... That photo of the workbench.  What is that stapler doing there? I've built a lot of boxes without one...an I missing something??
Otherwise, a similar look to my workbench if you added 200 small bits of hookup wire and 1000 clipped component legs (you know, the bits that you cut off after soldering).
Is that the breakfast table at the back??  Sir, you are a brave man doing your electronics within reach of the girlfriend/partner/spouse.

1. The stapler is just sitting there minding it's own business. I'd probably been organising me papers.

2. If the picture was a bit clearer you would've seen the 1000 clipped component legs.

3. That was an end table with an empty ramen bowl on it from the day before, and yes, I am a very brave man. I also happen to be the chief breadwinner here which gives me a bit of leverage. I mean somebody's got to earn the crust, eh?

4. That picture was taken when I had about 10 or so different projects going at the same time, and I thought, "I should document this mess".

So there you are.

RDV

tcobretti

I got that same fuzz wah when I was a kid, but the box was pretty worn out so I (stupidly) pulled the board and made it into a fuzz non-wah.  It is a pretty cool fuzz.  Mine has a schematic on the bottom of the box (the only part of the original enclosure I kept), but the center of my schematic is unreadible.  I've been thinking I should complete it, but it's been easy to ignore.  In addition to time spent at  my actual job, I built a scrambler, an eighteen, and a tone bender mk II this week, so it's been busy.  Next is the fetzog and a supreaux, hopefully this week.

smoguzbenjamin

Wow Ricky, you actually have chicks at your gigs 8) I have to pay girls to be gig-chicks... :mrgreen:
I don't like Holland. Nobody has the transistors I want.

RDV

Quote from: smoguzbenjaminWow Ricky, you actually have chicks at your gigs 8) I have to pay girls to be gig-chicks... :mrgreen:
Oh, the singer pays for that one, believe me!

RDV

Oliver

Hi there,

two of my own best Pedals were tested and have been reviewed.
Here is a Link to that site of the guy who made it.

http://www.dietside.de/EIGENBAUTEN.htm

My Pedals are the Stompboxes (xtra Drive and ColdFirePro)

it is written in German (hope that this is OK)

bye

Oliver
Only dead Fishes go with the flow... >-))))-°>

Torchy

Nice FX  :wink:

I like the little amp head as well .... might have to have a go at something like that myself  :lol:

spongebob

Wow, the little amp on that page looks really awesome, there's a bit more info on http://rebel.massberg.com (german only, but the pics are nice!)