News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

I drew up...

Started by Thomas P., September 23, 2004, 05:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas P.

..a new schematic for the  eh-clonetheory. It can be found here under "projects".
god said...
∇ ⋅ D = ρ
∇ x E = - ∂B/∂t
∇ ⋅ B = 0
∇ x H = ∂D/∂t + j
...and then there was light

MartyMart

Hey tomboy,
I just get your main page- black  but can go nowhere else ??

Marty.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

Thomas P.

Quote from: MartyMartHey tomboy,
I just get your main page- black  but can go nowhere else ??

Marty.

what browser do you use. does it display frames?
god said...
∇ ⋅ D = ρ
∇ x E = - ∂B/∂t
∇ ⋅ B = 0
∇ x H = ∂D/∂t + j

puretube

nice - no problems with showing, here!

MartyMart

Aha !
I'm on Mac OSX, it was "Safari" giving me a problem, with Explorer its fine although your pages get "squashed" ove r to the right, and i have to pull the vertical line over to open them up ?

Great site/pedals and info though, thanks !
Are your values for "pots" on the TS clone and Bluesbreaker, same as original ?
Your nice Ross compressor has a "Hamerite" finish so how did you get the writing onto that ?  I have three such pedals and i'm wondering if its possible to get decals on there ??

Many thanks,
Marty. 8)
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"

Thomas P.

Quote from: MartyMartAha !
I'm on Mac OSX, it was "Safari" giving me a problem, with Explorer its fine although your pages get "squashed" ove r to the right, and i have to pull the vertical line over to open them up ?

Great site/pedals and info though, thanks !
Are your values for "pots" on the TS clone and Bluesbreaker, same as original ?
Your nice Ross compressor has a "Hamerite" finish so how did you get the writing onto that ?  I have three such pedals and i'm wondering if its possible to get decals on there ??

Many thanks,
Marty. 8)

Thanks!

There might be some problems with my framesetting, hmmm.
The potvalues for the Bluesbreaker are the original ones exept the comp and gain-b one which didn't appear in the original.
For the TS-clone I'll have to draw a schematic first...

About the Rosscomp I just put a few coats of clear coat on it before placing the decals.  Also if you look at the shakatube it has the same finish with decals. It worked really well.
Nowadays I don't use decals since I hate painting! I'm using t-shirt transfer and it's just enough for me to put on 2 coats ...

:wink:
god said...
∇ ⋅ D = ρ
∇ x E = - ∂B/∂t
∇ ⋅ B = 0
∇ x H = ∂D/∂t + j

MartyMart

They look great !.
I've been told that "T-Shirt Transfer" will only work on a plain polished aluminium box, i tried it over paint and the heat damaged the paint !
I had to start over .....
The "Big Muff"  graphic, is it printed onto good quality paper and stuck to the box with gloss top coat after ?
Sorry for all the questions but i need to get good labels/ pot description graphics on my new babies !!

Regards,
Martin.

Thomas P.

Quote from: MartyMartThey look great !.
I've been told that "T-Shirt Transfer" will only work on a plain polished aluminium box, i tried it over paint and the heat damaged the paint !
I had to start over .....
The "Big Muff"  graphic, is it printed onto good quality paper and stuck to the box with gloss top coat after ?
Sorry for all the questions but i need to get good labels/ pot description graphics on my new babies !!

Regards,
Martin.

I wouldn't try to iron a tranfer onto a painted box ever! I belive that would be a mess since the box get so hot that it cause the pait to melt.
All of the graphics are done with t-shirt transfer except the decal ones. After the box is cool I put on 2-3 coats of clear laquer.
I will do a short tutorial on this and place it in the basics section.
god said...
∇ ⋅ D = ρ
∇ x E = - ∂B/∂t
∇ ⋅ B = 0
∇ x H = ∂D/∂t + j

MartyMart

Thanks Tomboy,
I'll print some designs in Photoshop and try them with transfers.
Still need to find a solution with painted box's  ......
Cheers,
Marty.