Data Sheet for NEC uPC1571?

Started by Paul Marossy, September 27, 2004, 01:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Marossy

Does anyone have a copy of the data sheet for this compander by any chance? I have been searching the internet for a couple of days now with no success...  :cry:

Vsat

Paul,
I would like to see the datasheet as well.. it was made by NEC...but looking at various schematics, it appears to be identical to the NE571... and I have used it as such. Just don't push the supply voltage too much... the NE570 can be safely operated up to 24V (IIRC), the NE571 has a lower max supply voltage than the NE570, and presumably the uPC1571 won't go up to 24V either (not that you'd need that high a supply in most fx).
Regards, Mike

Paul Marossy

Yeah, I did try to find one for a NE571 as well, but no luck on that, either.  :cry:

Vsat

Paul,
Specs for NE571 are found in the Philips/Signetics specsheet for the NE570... 571 is just the budget-grade version of the NE570.
Mike

Dan N

I must have done the same search a while back. A lot of times if you can find someone selling a device, they may also have the spec sheet.

The only one I have in my files is this one:

http://users.rio.com/senorris/junk/SA571.pdf

I assume the same as a UPC, NE, or whatever...

Dan

Paul Marossy

Thanks guys. I am just curious about what this chip does...  8)

Paul Perry (Frostwave)

I have the NEC linear handbook (1986) and yes, it is exactly the same as the Philips NE571. Which is lucky, since the Philips factory burned down..

Paul Marossy