Anyplace on line to find owners/operating manuals?

Started by jimbob, September 29, 2004, 07:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbob

I need one for this EH micro syth..and a few others= i googled and found nothing..also went to musiciansfriend website= nothing there either.

thanks
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

niftydog

try emailing EH? info@ehx.com

I could scan you a copy of my bass microsynth. There's really not much to it though. What are you hoping to find?
niftydog
Shrimp down the pants!!!
“It also sounded something like the movement of furniture, which He
hadn't even created yet, and He was not so pleased.” God (aka Tony Levin)

jimbob

Just the basics --i read somewhere that reading it makes a lotta difference..I dont know though--cause playing with it gets me there anyway after a little while..Whats the diff between the bass synth and the guitar? Input/output cap maybe? I heard the bass synth sounds better with guitar than the guitar version.. I really like it though i cant see using it a lot in terms of everyday needs/uses..
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

niftydog

in general, bass circuits have a wider bandwidth, particularly a much better bottom end.

There's a bit more to it than just the in/out caps. Filters are different etc.
niftydog
Shrimp down the pants!!!
“It also sounded something like the movement of furniture, which He
hadn't even created yet, and He was not so pleased.” God (aka Tony Levin)