ADA Flanger final wiring

Started by StephenGiles, October 02, 2004, 07:11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StephenGiles

I only have a spst footswitch, so any suggestions as to how I use this to switch the beast on and off? Perhaps I could simply connect to the delayed output and switch it out of circuit - I'm open to suggestions.
Stephen
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

puretube

Relay (dpdt), if you`re powering it with "wallwart" anyway....

StephenGiles

Nah......2 old PP3s giving 15.6v.  I've only got wall warts at 12v which I suppose might do. I don't do relays but do you have a circuit? However, if your good lady is trying to drag you to the shops she must come first.
Stephen
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

StephenGiles

Nah......2 old PP3s giving 15.6v.  I've only got wall warts at 12v which I suppose might do. I don't do relays but do you have a circuit? However, if your good lady is trying to drag you to the shops she must come first.
Stephen

puretube

sorry-no shopping- the town is full of 1000s of policemen/national guard

got to go to the ANTI-NAZI demo right now (a hundred baldshaved "NPD" members are marching through the city...) :cry:  :roll:  :twisted:

StephenGiles

So long as its only 100.
Stephen

Thomas P.

Quote from: StephenGilesSo long as its only 100.
Stephen

They were only hundred some time before!
god said...
∇ ⋅ D = ρ
∇ x E = - ∂B/∂t
∇ ⋅ B = 0
∇ x H = ∂D/∂t + j
...and then there was light

lightningfingers

U N D E F I N E D

Vsat

Steve,
Why not use the originally included  "threshold-FET" circuit (or modification thereof) for bypass? (either automatic or manual)
Regards, Mike

StephenGiles

Of course Mike, I'd forgotten about that. Many thanks.
Stephen