cool link alert

Started by troubledtom, October 02, 2004, 08:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troubledtom

:twisted:           http://www.oldcrows.net/~jhaible/jh_fs2/jh_fs2.htm
   with the latest cool ton rants :P  this may be of interest.
            peace.
               - tom :idea:  :?:

markr04

That last pic... that's some serious perfboarding.
Pardon my poor English. I'm American.

Michael Allen

What do all these do? never heard of any of them before....

puretube

hey, TT: thanx for that link!! 8)

didn`t know yet, Juergen cooked up a new one:
did I ever tell you, we live 10 miles apart, and haven`t even managed yet to drink a cup of coffee or a beer together?
until now, only some e-mailed thoughts-exchange...
we seem to be using the same PCB material, resistors, and caps  :) ;
also we`re running after the same/similar goals - and are busy!

8)

StephenGiles

markr04 - don't wish to spoil your Sunday, but.........EH Guitar Synthesiser less VCF on stripboard!

Stephen
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Marcos - Munky

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
WOW!!!!!

sir_modulus

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Holy crap!!!!!!!!  :oops: I was whining about putting a phozer on Breadboard, but that...............

Good job Stephen

StephenGiles

I did that back in 1980 or so while I did some accountancy work at EH UK. It worked very well at the time, I had some help from Joe Truchess who was the electronics engineer from the USA over here for a while. Eventually the TL601 switches failed and I could never get it to operate in a useable manner after that. I've since robbed it of some ICs from time to time.
Stephen
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

lightningfingers

Where did you get a piece of stripboard that big?
U N D E F I N E D

StephenGiles

In 1980, I would imagine Cricklewood Electronics which was just 30 minutes drive from my flat. I dare say the same journey would take over an hour now.
Stephen

lightningfingers

Is there still a schem in circulation? I like a challenge :lol:  :roll:  :lol:
U N D E F I N E D

StephenGiles

Yes, here:
http://hammer.ampage.org/
click next page until you come to it.
Stephen

puretube

Quote from: puretubehey, ...
we seem to be using the same PCB material, resistors, and caps  :) ;
also we`re running after the same/similar goals - and are busy!

8)

Multiplier (quad dub-bal):

Dome (simple 2x 4-stage):

Modulator (sinewave quadrature LFO):

Paul Perry (Frostwave)

Quote from: lightningfingersWhere did you get a piece of stripboard that big?
I think that is standard "full length" stripboard, at least it looks like the stuff I have. The stuff I get from jaycar & Altronics here in Oz is about 303 mm long. (a foot or so).

StephenGiles

16 1/2 inches - that is quite long, never see it these days. You could superglue two pieces together!
Stephen

Mark Hammer

Scroll down when you get here:  http://www.modcan.com/sound.html

...and you can hear some sound samples of Mike Irwin's Frequency Shifter that he designed for Modcan.   Psycheducci, like we used to say in the old days!

lightningfingers

I usually glue the pieces together, but it would be nice ti have one big board, it would be stronger.
U N D E F I N E D

rubberabbit

omg :shock:
i hv just started reading into diy stompies a few days ago and i had to bump into this... :?  :?  :?  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: