Roland DC20 delay - PWM filters?

Started by StephenGiles, October 06, 2004, 04:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StephenGiles

Whilst looking for something else entirely, I came accross the circuit for this old (1979) delay unit which used one SAD   4096. It has 4016 gates splattered all over the place and looks as if the filters are PW modulated. What do you think Mark/Mike?
Stephen
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Vsat

Steve - no idea...does it look like  the MXR or Ross delay? Presumably they would be using the Sallen-Key filter topology (but not necessarily).
Mike

Maneco

Hi ,
do you have the schematic for that delay? i've been playing with that kind of filters,and maybe i could help....

StephenGiles

Ah Maneco - UK English "circuit" = USA English "schematic! I will post it tomorrow, we are joining my sister and her husband for dinner tonight in a Central London restaurant - usually very expensive. I usually think of how many meals in Buenos Aires I could buy for the same money! Out of interest, how would you fly from Montivideo to Quito in Ecuador?
Stephen
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Maneco

Dear Stephen...
i was last week in Buenos Aires,for our honeymoon,and we had excellent meals!!!...i even prefer argentinian barbeque over ours....i hope to be there sonn,at least for a weekend....
Btw,you have to fly via Argentina to Quito

un abrazo

Mark Hammer

Wait, wait, wait......

You got MARRIED?  and you didn't TELL us?

Congratulations, mi amigo!

Maneco

Thanks Mark!
yes...i'm a reincident...this is my second marriage...i have a daughter,Lucia,five years old,from my first...Soledad,my wife and i been living together for two years(she's 24,i'm 35),but made it official on september 18 ,Church and party....then a week in Buenoa Aires,a wonderful city....and now,back to the medical equipment repairing and loopers building again...i'm happy...  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

BTW ,i'm included now in Loopers Delight tools of the trade section  :wink:

http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/maneco/ManecoLoopers.html