my mother passed away.

Started by Fp-www.Tonepad.com, October 07, 2004, 01:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erio fraga

My condolences. Moments like this are the worst part of the life. There isn’t so much to do, but be sure that you are not alone. My best wishes.

Erio

bioark

todo mis apoyo francisco,,,fuerza

Arn C.

So sorry to hear Francisco.   Prayers go out to your mom, you, your family and friends.....

"May your heart not  be troubled as love is eternal"

Peace!
Arn C.

AL

D Wagner

Francisco,

I am so sorry to hear that.  You have my deepest sympathies.  

I know that I can speak for everyone here, that we all share in your sorrow.

"Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep."  
(Romans 12:15)

Derek

stm

Francisco, my sincere condolences for you and your loved ones.

Mike Burgundy

Good luck and strength to you and yours
Hang in there man...
Michael

Aharon

My thoughts are with you Francisco.
Aharon
Aharon

Vsat

Francisco,
Sorry to hear this sad news, something one is never ready for. My sympathies to you and your family.
Mike

bass_econo

I'm sorry for your loss.  I will pray for you and your family.

Jim Jones

I'm very sorry to hear that Francisco.  My condolences and take care of yourself.

Jim

Kleber AG

Hola Francisco  :(  
My condolences to you and your family.

Tu eres un gran amigo y querido por nosotros...
Bendiciones...
Kleber AG

al3151

I am so sorry for your loss Fransisco.

axr

MartyB

Francisco, I'm so sorry.  Lots of people, including myself, care and want to see you do well.  Erio's advice was good.  Be with people.

Marty

vanhansen

Francisco,

My condolences to you and your family.

Erik
Erik

John Egerton

My deepest condolences FP.

I wish you and your family well and would like you to know that all of us are here for you if you need us...

Be strong buddy.

John
Save a cow... Eat a Vegetarian.........

Mark Hammer

Not  many hurts bigger than that one.  Went through it myself, so I know.

Your obvious desire to be of service to others is a testament to how good a mother she was and will continue to be in your thoughts, and a sign of how big a loss she is to you.

When I lose someone I love, I usually see it as passing on a torch.  As if they have said, "I am not alive to do all the good deeds I planned on doing, so could you do me a favour and do them for me?"  Far from being a burden, I see it as an opportunity and honour.  Never really takes the sting away, but it provides comfort and meaning, and makes me better.

So, for now, cry your eyes out my friend.  Comfort your family as best you can.  And then, when you're ready, come back to being the Francisco your friends here all appreciate so much.  The one your mother made.

Peace,
Markl

smoguzbenjamin

My condolances go out to you and your family, Francisco. I wish I could think of something more original but I'm lost for words right now.

be strong,
-Ben
I don't like Holland. Nobody has the transistors I want.