Started by Fp-www.Tonepad.com, October 07, 2004, 01:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chico

FP:

I am sorry to hear about your loss.  

Best wishes to you and your family.

Tom

Ry

So sorry to hear of your loss.   Nothing hurts more than losing a loved one.  

Ry

Ed Rembold

Francisco,
Very sad news, I too, am so sorry.
Ed R.

strungout

"Displaying my ignorance for the whole world to teach".

"Taste can be acquired, like knowledge. What you find bitter, or can't understand, now, you might appreciate later. If you keep trying".

moogatroid2000

Hi,
I don't know you Francisco but I think I can relate to what your going through, in the past year I had lost my father to cancer and my wife had lost her mom to old age.
I was there for my sons birth and bedside for my dad as he passed.
I felt as though both events were "watched over" if you know what I mean. When I go out at night under the stars I can actually just start talking away with my dad. I see his face in the clouds. I feel his presence whenever I open myself to it. I say again what someone else has said already. Love is eternal.
Stay open, look at the stars and clouds more often, keep listening, keep loving.
You will be in my families thoughts and prayers.

May your days be filled with love and light!
live and learn.

Paul Marossy

Wow. I'm am truly very sorry to hear that.
I can empathize.

Samuel

Thomas P.

A few years ago I lost a very good friend of mine! I can feel what mood you are in!
My thoughts are with you and yours!
god said...
∇ ⋅ D = ρ
∇ x E = - ∂B/∂t
∇ ⋅ B = 0
∇ x H = ∂D/∂t + j
...and then there was light

The Tone God

My heart and thoughts go out to you and your family.

:cry:

Andrew

mat

My condolences.

Well it happened to me too almost 3 years ago, same kind of situation where I lost my mother. It grasps so deep. Still does.

My thoughts are with you.

mat

zeta55

My condolences. My thoughts to you and you're family.....
Visit my site: http://www.zeta-sound.se/

aron

wow. sorry to hear that. Take care and my condolences. :(

brian wenz

Hello Hello Francisco--
       Somebody who was a great presence in my life for 22 years passed on a few months ago......he always said to "Give a good day".
Brian.

Hal

Im so sorry...
you know we're all here if you need us.

R.G.

There can be no way to make a difficult time like this better - as I know from experience - but it is important to look at it this way: she may not be there to talk to, but she lives on in your heart.
R.G.

In response to the questions in the forum - PCB Layout for Musical Effects is available from The Book Patch. Search "PCB Layout" and it ought to appear.

swt

i'm really sorry to hear that :cry: .
I'm 33 and lost my mother at 12. I know it's not easy...
trata de no estar solo, llora todo lo que quieras y puedas, habla mucho, y por ahora no sugiero hacer pedales ni nada por el estilo, porque es demasiado meditativo.
Cualquier cosa que necesites, aunque un poco lejos, conta conmigo, vos tenes mi mail personal. Fuerza...

zgrav

let me add my sympathy and hope for you and your family to find the path to  live with this loss while keeping your love for your mother alive inside all of you.

my mom passed away from cancer a couple of months ago, less than a month after my 6 year old daughter and I had a wonderful week visiting with her before any of us had a clue what was coming.

sometimes when the train comes you have to watch it leave the station with someone you love.  but the tracks will always connect you to them in some way.

take care my friend, and the thoughts of many are with you during these hard days.

stratking

I would say I know exactly how you feel, but I can't and won't.  My prayers tonight are with you and your family.

Bill Bergman

Francisco,
Very, very sorry to of your loss. I will pray for you to have the strength to find peace and happiness once again. I hope you are feeling the love and compassion from all here on the forum.

george

as someone who has benefited very much from your contributions to this forum and the diy stompbox community generally, my deepest sympathies to you Francisco

Regards, George