my mother passed away.

Started by Fp-www.Tonepad.com, October 07, 2004, 01:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troubledtom

i'm so sorry for your loss. may she rip. hang in there bro. :(  :P
    peace to you,
           - tom pollock

gdmart

Its good to have friends even the ones youve never met so sorry to here about your loss prayer is necessary for sure :cry:

12afael

mis condolencias Francisco .
Rafael

Regan

Very sorry to hear this Francisco,
I have been through this recently and its a very hard blow.
Remember the good times, and your Mother's smile and voice. This will help carry you through this sad time. Don't hold in the grief, now is the time to grieve.
My sympathy,
Regan

spongebob

That's sad news, my condolences to you and your family.

theaxeman

Francisco, my condolences.

Rob

Ben N

Francisco:
I feel for your loss, and pray for your consolation.
Be well.
  • SUPPORTER

zachary vex

may you find peace.

as a child, my mother refused to let me or my siblings go to any funerals.  she had some strange notion about keeping us from seeing death.  as she gets older and has more health issues, i feel as though i'm approaching a day for which i'm unprepared.  perhaps we are all unprepared, no matter how hard we try to get ready.

Pierre

...im sorry for your loss...

ragtime8922

I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

First I'd like to thank all of you for your support.

I had no clue of how important your kind words are and how much they really matter to me.

My mother was a very special person in the hearts of many people, and that showed in her funeral which was always crowded.

Seeing her was surprisingly calming, she had a very satisfied expression in her face which only reflects the way she lived her life.

I feel her loss, but I have also found strenght in my family and friends. Being an only child and not really having somebody to share the whole feeling can make things more difficult at times, but I have never felt alone.

Again, thanks to all of you. I'm SO proud to be part of this great comunity.

Fp
www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com