Article about installing effects in a strat

Started by StephenGiles, October 16, 2004, 12:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StephenGiles

I don't recall seeing a link to this:
http://users.ev1.net/~medusa56/guitar.htm

It's an interesting read, especially the section on modding a Les Paul Recording guitar.
Stephen
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Lonestarjohnny

Great Stuff Gile's, But I'm sure there are Wanker's out there that will miss the Subject matter Totally,  :lol:
Johnny

StephenGiles

What's this Gile's ........there is no apostrophe in my name - you address me as Stephen or I'll send someone large round to hurt you!
Stephen
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Gilles C

Thanks for that link, it's the next best thing beside modding the guitar itself...

I always play with the idea of adding things inside my guitars, but never make up my mind on what should go into what.

Part of the fun is making plans before doing the mod itself. So seeing or reading about other people's projects is like doing part of it myself...  :)

Gilles (no apostrophe but 2 "L"s)  :wink:

RDV

Quote from: StephenGilesWhat's this Gile's ........there is no apostrophe in my name - you address me as Stephen or I'll send someone large round to hurt you!
Yes, that's right, bloody stop it! Everyone knows it's Stephen's Gile!

:wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

R'D'V'

Lonestarjohnny

I thought it was Gillis, but then I thought maybe he's kin to Micky, you know how sensitive Texan's are to there names, they even have it stamped on the back of there belt's,  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Johnny

Paul Marossy

That is an interesting read. I have never seen or heard of a Gibson like that one. Pretty cool stuff.  8)

Ben N

• SUPPORTER