Anyone have a crybaby 535q?

Started by Sic, October 17, 2004, 03:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sic

Anyone have a crybaby 535q? if so i would LOVE for a pic or a diagram of which wires go to what...

I just bought a used one (the older 2 battery one) and it has no wire harness thing in it... i have a wireharness, but i don't know which wires are supposed to go to what...

I've been looking online for quite a while and can't seem to find anything good

I used my multimeter and found out what a few of the points go to, but not all  of them =/ and since i don't have a schematic, i can't figure out which goes where after i found out where it comes from...

ANY help would be appreciated to no end!

thanks ahead of time

-leon

Phorhas

I will do it gladly, but I'll have a digicam only in the weekend... so if you won't get some photos or info until thursday, Email me and I'll take the shots fo ya :)

Regards,
Dan

Phorhas@icqmail.com
Electron Pusher

jimbob

SIC- i might be able to send a few pics if u still need them but after reading your post..i think mine is different than yours..I dont have a place for 2 batteries..
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

Sic

hehe, yeah mine takes two batteries, but im not worried about the hook up for those... im worried about the hook up for the switch, the pot, and the other 6way selector... (dunno if its diff for the old and the new one)

the little wire harness thing is missing... i ordered one and it should be here in a few days, so i will just put some wires in that, and will be gtg...

however, i don't know which wires go to what...

the clip thing has 12 points... i used my DMM to see where they all go, it seems if a couple don't go to anything... i know which one is guitar in, and guitar out... but thats about it

but since i don't have a schematic either... i can't "guess" what goes where...

any help would be appreciated

jimbob

Ill see what i can do sometime tomorrow..and try to send some pics..
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

Sic

you rock jim! thanks alot, i appreciate it

Rich G.

Quote from: Sicany help would be appreciated

I'm sorry these aren't a little more descriptive.  They were my own personal notes when I modded my 535Q.  This is a description of the harness as it connected to the 12-pins.  Pin #1 is on the left side of the board looking down on the component side.  The switch had its own harness so I didn't bother describing it.  I just matched the switch harness to the 12-pins.

Pin    Color        Description
1       Yel         Switch side of selector
2       ---         blank (No Connection)
3       Brown       Middle of selector
4       Blk         Outside of selector
5       Orange      1 - P1 of switch
6       green       2 - of switch
7       purp        3 - of switch
8       violet      4 - of switch
9       white       5 - of switch
10      black       Edges of pot / edge of switch
11      yel         middle of pot
12      blue        edge of pot

Sic

OMFG RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU...

LOL i've been looking for DAYS and DAYS... i thought i would end up having to guess...

THANKS BUD!