New Boss SG-1 pic !!

Started by MartyMart, November 09, 2004, 03:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartyMart

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

Mark Hammer

It's not a latching switch, unfortunately.  The moment you take your foot off, it all gets bypassed. :wink:

Of course, someone will want to know how to get it to work better with bass.  And we'll have to carry out the sad sad duty of informing them that, well, it won't. :lol:

jayp5150

I'm glad to see that this does not include the "suck" control that was on the SG-0.

WGTP

Too funny.  I was thinking the other day how the ultimate pedal would make life all wonderful and dreamy.  

You would get 4 inches taller, your **** would get 4 inches longer and your bank account would get 4 extra 0's and you would get 14 years younger.

These days, unfortunately, you also need an attorney knob, computer tech knob and accountant knob.   8)
Stomping Out Sparks & Flames

Hal

Quote from: WGTPToo funny.  I was thinking the other day how the ultimate pedal would make life all wonderful and dreamy.  

You would get 4 inches taller, your **** would get 4 inches longer and your bank account would get 4 extra 0's and you would get 14 years younger.

These days, unfortunately, you also need an attorney knob, computer tech knob and accountant knob.   8)

crap, id be a rich three year old, who's 6'2", with a giant dick.  Doesn't sound wonderful to me.

Torchy

MartyMart

Ha ! thanks guys, found it in a Berlin music store last week, just had to take a photo.
Torchy, you have lost the plot !  Tartan LED !!  LOL :lol:

Marty.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"

Toney

Quote from: Hal

crap, id be a rich three year old, who's 6'2", with a giant dick.  Doesn't sound wonderful to me.

Yeah?
Well I d be a -3 year old basketball player with a porsche and custom built undies :D

Marcos - Munky

WGTP

"What is the point of being rich and famous, if you can't trifle with the babes," - WGTP   8)
Stomping Out Sparks & Flames

MartyMart

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
What this thing do?

Marcos, its just a "mock up"  for a fun advert i guess !!!

Marty :wink:

OG

Advert. Not at all.
This little thing works actually, but the controls are so interactives it's really difficult to use it.
Time for a mod then (calling all the pedal gurus)
Here in belgium we have one with no switch and only one control : beer...
Not really effective.  :?
OG

Ben N

It's just a ripoff of a ZVex thing, I'll bet...
  • SUPPORTER

pswoods

The boutiques are now modding these so that the beer control is switchable between "Beer," "Heroin," and "Acid," as used in the original '60's unit. This setting has a noticeable effect on the output. I don't like these settings myself, but I like to hear it on records.

Paul Marossy

I wish I could remember the link to this site that had all these humorous pedals like the one linked above! There was a whole bunch of them...