Who is the real GeoFX?

Started by Gilles C, November 12, 2004, 04:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilles C

While doing a search for Geo..., I found GeoFex.com , but also GeoFXtech.com , and saw ToneGod mentionning GeoFX in another post.

The only one close to that name I knew was GeoFex.com , R.G.'s site, but GeoFX?

Gilles

Rodgre

"Who is GeoFX?

The name GeoFX actually started from the combined name of two directors.  Geo is a short name for George also means new or unique.  FX is the initial for Feng Xiao also means special effect. 

We concentrate on providing our customers the best, most efficient services at reasonable cost.  We were one of the first company starts up among students of University of Illinois in Urbana / Champaign.  We have been growing from Chicago to Boston over past 6 years.

We are a multi-service computer company, located in beautiful Hudson, Massachusetts. Our talent base includes individuals with computer networking, PC repairs and software design with web hosting experience  We are also expert in digital video editing."

Hey, they're right up the road from me!

Roger

Gilles C

Quote from: Rodgre"Who is GeoFX?

The name GeoFX actually started from the combined name of two directors.  Geo is a short name for George also means new or unique.  FX is the initial for Feng Xiao also means special effect. 

We concentrate on providing our customers the best, most efficient services at reasonable cost.  We were one of the first company starts up among students of University of Illinois in Urbana / Champaign.  We have been growing from Chicago to Boston over past 6 years.

We are a multi-service computer company, located in beautiful Hudson, Massachusetts. Our talent base includes individuals with computer networking, PC repairs and software design with web hosting experience  We are also expert in digital video editing."

Hey, they're right up the road from me!

Roger

Thanks for the answer. I'm so used of seing GeoFex related to Guitar Effects that I was puzzled to see the name GeoFX not related to Guitar Effects...

But I went to see the other sites. Nice info and nice pics.

So many sites out there. And yet so many more to discover.  8)

Gilles