Vintage effects website

Started by blacksnake, November 14, 2004, 10:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacksnake

Hello,

I'm newbies in the DIY stompbox effets. I wich you present my website with some mods on wah Vox, Tube Screamer and Fuzz box.

Vintage Effects

excuse me for my english  :wink:

Hal

pretty pictures :-D

they really do say 1000 words - I dont even need to be able to read your webpage to know whats going on.

I like the design, too...clean and efficent.

Marcos - Munky

MartyMart

Very nice !  good information also, but my "French" is not as good as when i was 15 !!!

Regards,Marty. 8)
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

blacksnake

tks much  :wink: for your comments.

RedHouse

Website looks great, nice work.

Care for a little constructive critique? for the sake of the un-initiated (those new to reading schematics) you might consider using dots where connections are made on schematics.
(saves people a lot of frustration when they don't know the circuit)

Also, and forgibe me if the text on your page already discusses this, but the pic fuzzface-mods.jpg looks to have a small error, in the Dallas-Arbiter FF there is a 1k pot on Q2's emitter, and the wiper has the 20uF cap.

blacksnake

Redhouse >  :D the 1K pot has been removed to put the circuit into my wahwah Vox, so, the fuzz is full, but i have a pot to Level on the wah.

I will use a dot to connection on schematic.

RedHouse

Ok, the way it's presented here the 20uF cap is shorted and non-functional.

blacksnake

hmmm :( i don't want to try to remove the cap because the wah is difficult to open, there is a fuzz and a rangemaster into.  :)

Gilles C

Very nice site. Good info.

The link to build our Tube Screamer doesn't seem to work. (Le lien vers General Guitar Gadjet...).

It is easier for me to understand your french than some Russian or Japanese sites where I understand only the schematics.  :lol:

Salut,

Gilles

blacksnake

Hi Gilles

the link have been mod.

c'est cool d'avoir quelqu'un qui parle français sur un forum américain ;)

blacksnake

Dirk_Hendrik

Blacksnake,

Nice refresher course for my french.

One comment,
If you want to make a family picture of tubescreamers, please add the ST-9 Supertube, the STL supertube and the MSL Metal Screamer to the picture as they are all full TS versions. The OD850 and 855 should not be in a TS family picture as they employ a different circuit.
More stuff, less fear, less  hassle and less censoring? How 'bout it??. To discuss what YOU want to discuss instead of what others decide for you. It's possible...

But not at diystompboxes.com...... regrettably

blacksnake

hi dirk

tks for the informations ;) i have ad the od850 and 855 because they are the ancester of the TS family.

blacksnake

dualaud

blacksnake