MN3007 equivalent schematic

Started by lightningfingers, November 14, 2004, 10:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightningfingers

I noticed on some of TIs datasheets, they include equivalent shematics for ICs, and I know some manufacturers used to make discrete opamps.....theres a few in my roland funnycat...
Is there one for the MN3007 in existence? I wonder how hard it would be to make a BBD from discrete components..
U N D E F I N E D

cd

You sure could.  An MN3007 has 1024 stages, so you'd need 1024 MOSFETs and capacitors, along with a bunch of other parts.  Pretty neat they can stuff all that into a tiny chip, huh? :)

puretube

they did that with TUBES, in the old days...  (not 1024 stages, though...)  8)

lightningfingers

Oh.  :|

Its very neat that they get all them MOSFETs in 1 chip. I had actually considered making one, but after clocking up how much 1024 MOSFETs would cost, the $10 from small bear doesn't seem too bad :lol:
Apart from that I couldn't even find a datasheet for the MN3007...
U N D E F I N E D

DiyFreaque

Hi Martin,

Mark Hammer has the definitive collection of BBD datasheets zipped up in a file call "bbdementia.zip".  Just google for bbdementia and you'll find it.  It contains the MN3007 datasheet, amongst a host of others.

Also, a complete scanned booklet from Panansonic with a plethora of info on all the MN30XX BBD's can be found here:

http://www.sdiy.org/BBDHell/

Cheers,
Scott

niftydog

QuoteIts very neat that they get all them MOSFETs in 1 chip

this is neater!

QuoteThe PowerPC G5 microprocessor has over 58 million transistors on it and it incorporates IBM's 90 nanometre (0.09 micrometre) fabrication process. That's 1/1000th the diameter of a human hair.
niftydog
Shrimp down the pants!!!
“It also sounded something like the movement of furniture, which He
hadn't even created yet, and He was not so pleased.” God (aka Tony Levin)

lightningfingers

W  :shock:  W

Thats incredible...

Scott: thanks i'll check that out 8)
U N D E F I N E D