Looking for White-noise and pink noise generators

Started by gaddargaddar, November 15, 2004, 05:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaddargaddar

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to find a reliable and easy white noise-generator and a pink-noise generator...Could you help me??? I found some synth schematics but they're way to complicated to built for me...and hard to tweak for me...:) Anyway I want those becouse I had a project in mind...I want a good fuzz connected(this one probably be a garage fuzz like fuzz) to white and pink-noise generators whose volumes are controlled by the amount of input signal..and the output will be both the white-noise and the fuzz...I don't know how will it sound also I have concers about it's sound...probably we can't hear the fuzz becouse of the white noise but I wanted to give it a try...so could anybody help me???
support music,not rumors

brett

Try this;

Volume control could be via a JFET or LDR/LED combo.
cheers
Brett Robinson
Let a hundred flowers bloom, let a hundred schools of thought contend. (Mao Zedong)

Dan N

You could use this one from Colin's site:

http://experimentalistsanonymous.com/diy/Schematics/OOP%20Japanese%20Electronics%20Book/pink-white-noise-gen.gif

Or use the easy pink filter on any white noise source. It will get it from shhhhhhh to cahhhhhhh.

gaddargaddar

Thanks guys..brets worked very well and I really liked i... it's small and gives exactly the sound that I want...but I couldn't understand the other one...where is it's output???Where do I connect the output jack....also could I use a 471mH or a 521mH coil instead of winding at the end of the C5...

Thanks again as soon as I finish that project I'll send it here....
support music,not rumors