After many months I finaly got my rangemaster to work!! lol

Started by Zapped, November 20, 2004, 12:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapped

I posted in the begginner section but didn't get very far. I scoured the web for all the info I could get and I finally got my first curcit build to work corectly. Woo Hoo. I built a rangemaster clone on perf board and had everything but the led working. It lit up brightly at first then went dim, I found out it was charging the cap then going idle. How frustrating. Now it's fixed.  :D  I guess you learn more by failure sometimes.

Now for the next build.lol ??? I was thinking a fuzz face, tonebender or marshall supa fuzz.

Any other easy builds to suggest?

bwanasonic

Quote from: Zapped
Now for the next build.lol ??? I was thinking a fuzz face, tonebender or marshall supa fuzz.

That's a fine *to do* list.  8)  gradually work up the transistor count. Kind of like the *Man Evolving* chart. Before you move on to multiple transistor devices, you may want to try either/both the Fetzer or the AMZ Mosfet boost. Equal to the Rangemaster as *essential tube amp accessories* in my book.

Kerry M

petemoore

EZ Vibe into FF into MkII>4 x12's this night, just got back frum the Bar//, A truly 'Transcendental Experience"...how could anything possibly be more Fun than that ?
Convention creates following, following creates convention.