Ultimate Knowledge Link

Started by RDV, November 21, 2004, 06:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDV

I was looking up an LM311 Comperator and stumbled across this:
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hframe.html

Any questions you have about the known universe can pretty much be found there. There's a neat little electronics section as well.

I was gonna put it in the OT forum, but not enough folks go there.

Absorb.

RDV

MartyMart

I think you'll find that the answer to "Life the universe and everything" is
"42"   !!!
( Hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy )

Nice link, thanks.

Marty  :wink:
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

cab42

Quote from: MartyMartI think you'll find that the answer to "Life the universe and everything" is
"42"   !!!
( Hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy )

Nice link, thanks.

Marty  :wink:

Talking about the hitchhikers guide:

As a relative beginner, I have often thought that this forum should be marked the same way as the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy (quoting from memory): "On the back was printed with large friendly letters: Don't panic!"

Regards

Carsten
  • SUPPORTER
"Rick, your work is almost disgusting, it's so beautiful.  Meaning: it's so darned pretty that when I look at my own stuff, it makes me want to puke my guts out."
Ripthorn

freebird1127

I found that hyperphysics site a few years ago and it's been a handy resource to be sure.  Good find Rick
Evan Haklar
What's the difference between incompetence and indifference?  I don't know and I don't care!

davebungo

Look.  Let's not be silly, we all know that there is only one true question:

Is there life beyond True Bypass.

Forget any other worldly matters.

jmusser

Thanks for the link. I saved it to my favorites, or I knew I'd never find it again. I love reading stuff like that. 99% of it goes over my head, but sometimes I like to know what's on smart people's minds.
Homer: "Mr. Burns, you're the richest man I know"            Mr. Burns: Yes Homer It's true... but I'd give it all up today, for a little more".