"HAPPY THANKSGIVING" !!!!!!!!

Started by MartyMart, November 25, 2004, 01:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartyMart

I wondered why the U.S.A  crew are so quiet !!

Have a great one !!

Regards,
Marty. :D  :)  :D  :roll:  :)  :D  :)  :D
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

brian wenz

Hello Hello--
    Thanks Marty!    Same to you and everybody!
  I've been real busy cleaning water out of my house these past few days.
Brian.

jmusser

I did get a chance to have "Turkey Day" with my family today, but I'm at work now to put in 12 hours. I guess the main thing is, at least I'm not cleaning water out of my house!
Homer: "Mr. Burns, you're the richest man I know"            Mr. Burns: Yes Homer It's true... but I'd give it all up today, for a little more".

RDV

I'm on a stinking low-carb diet, so no dressing was no fun!

Happy Thanksgiving anyways.

RDV

aron

David

Quote from: aronHappy Thanksgiving! :D

I'll second that!

Brian - care to tell us what's going on with the water?   :?:

brian wenz

Hello Hello-
  There was a big-ass storm that lasted about 4 days and my place was flooded to the degree that it's taken about 4 MORE days to get all the water out [ kept coming up through the foundation....].  Needless to say I've done alot of talking about fuzzes but couldn't build shit!    Lost a bunch of  magazines and paper items, blah blah, but all guitars, amps, and fuzzes are dry!
Brian.

David

I'm relieved that you haven't lost anything unrecoverable (at least from the tone of your message)!

MartyMart

Hey Brian,
             Sorry to hear about you water problems and glad you saved all your amps and pedals !! :D

Regards,
Marty.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

petemoore

Happy Belated Turkey Day !!!
 I had Stouffer's Lasanga !!!
 Yeahh.
 Pilgrims...lol.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

brian wenz

Hello Hello--
  Thanks guys!  
 Yeah, this has given me a good reason to go through a lot of stuff and get rid of some of it that I didn't really need anymore.   At least all the gear is dry!
Brian.

troubledtom

i spent the day w/ slayer.......... phucking killer!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:  :twisted:
         - tt

WGTP

I'm thankful for this vitual place and all you MASTERTONE DUDES.  I hope at some point either here or here after, that we can get together in a Virtual Bar and kick this stuff around thoroughly.   Maybe at L7.

(i WORRY ABOUT aRON LIVING IN pARADISE AND MESSING WITH THIS sTUFF.  i HOPE HE DOESN'T SPEND TOO MUCH TIME ON IT.  bLESS HIM, he is getting many points in Heaven for this)   8)
Stomping Out Sparks & Flames