Eruption??? MP3 :D

Started by nero1985, November 25, 2004, 02:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nero1985

Aharon

Aharon

MartyMart

BSIAB II and a Phase 90/45 real or clone  ??

Nice ! :D
Marty.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

nero1985

note: i used a LES PAUL so i dont have FLOYD ROSE for the whole VAN HALEN THING hehehe,,, keep guessing

electrictabs

dunno
thunderchief maybe?
come on tell us

puretube

RDV

Distortion
Phaser
REVERBBBBBBBBBBBBB!

RDV

Eddie

I don`t think it`s the thunderchief. The sound is a little bit harsher.
Your playing is cool, sounds like somebody is forcing you to speed it up.....

Eruption....the toilet is far away   LOL!! :lol:

My guess:
Distortion (Marshall Guvnor?)
Phase 90

Ed

vanhansen

Definitely a phaser and reverb.  My guess is the OD/Distortion is your Silver Jubilee circuit that you've been working on.
Erik

ryanscissorhands

Are you using one of those small, purple, 3-4mm picks by any chance?

stm

My guess is the HMP by RDV for distortion.

electrictabs

electrictabs

puretube

Roland

My guess a mid boost ( centered around 2 k for prescence) into a heavy metal lite ( for that biting distortion)  into a phaser ( van halen treble boost)  with plenty of reverb.

nero1985

well guess wat??????????????????????, im sorry guys but i used my PODxt i just got, the software it has in it is supposed to be a circuit simulator, now my friend is a hacker and he is trying to find me the codes and that way id get to make circuits like the ones we usually build.... i used the PHASE 90 simulation,  PLEXI VARIAC that the PODxt has wich in the manual says its a 100 SUPER LEAD running at 140v and wats cool is that to get VH's sound u have to leave all the knobs to 10! just like they said at RUNOFFGROVE.com,,,,,,,,,, im sorry but i wanted to see who knew the answer