EasyVibe - PCB

Started by Dutchie, November 27, 2004, 10:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutchie

Hi fellow builders,

after several builds i want to give the easyvibe ( another ) shot.
bout half a year ago it didnt work out, coudnt get the lfo to work.
the pcb i made ( RG's ) was a bit to tight, had to scratch traces wich stayed connected  after etching. so my guess is there's more wrong with the pcb.  It's the only project i cant get to work till this day ( so, no more 100% score for me hehe).

So my question, is there anybody who has another, alternative layout with TL062's/TL072's. Wich isn't so tight and a little more high-res . ( an eagle layout maybe ).

Thanx alot!!!!

greetz Dutchie

Torchy

MartyB

Dutchie,

There's another layout , but the link is now dead.  It previously was at Willy's site.  http://www.citynet.com.ar/vudu/effects/

If you'd like, send me a SASE and I'll send you an etched, undrilled board.  I have one Press-n-Peel transfer left.  PM me if you'd like.

MartyB
8)

Dutchie

MartyB: You got a PM!!

Torchy: I'm not blaming anyone/anything, just looking for an alternative.
When i look at the file i see traces nearly touch, when i print on a transparent ( i use the photo-method ) the traces touch, so i need to scratch. not an ideal situation imho. all other pcb's ive made ( and ive made a few ) work 100%. If you got any tips i'm glad to hear.

Greetz Dutchie

Michael Allen

Some of RG's pcbs will run together (I'm assuming you used RG's,,,,or FP's?) when you print them. Try cranking up the resolution of your printer to see if that helps at all.