I could'nt buy the box for this much !!! pic

Started by MartyMart, November 28, 2004, 06:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartyMart

http://www.pbase.com/image/36869153

I know, i'm a bit of an "Ebay Freak"  but this great little Fuzz was a "buy it now"  for £5   !!  ( 8 bucks )
There isn't a mark on it and it sounds very sweet !
A bunch of trannies and one op-amp inside, kind of "Big Muff Pi" sounding.
My enclosures cost me that much !!

Marty. 8)
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

FatMike

If you need a schematic for that box check out the manufatures homepage, you can download schematics for allmost all of their effects there.

gez

Warning: incoming pun

For £5, Nobels and whistles then...
"They always say there's nothing new under the sun.  I think that that's a big copout..."  Wayne Shorter

MartyMart

Quote from: gezWarning: incoming pun

For £5, Nobels and whistles then...

Ha Ha ha !!  not bad, hey i've got an ODR-1 from "Nobells and whistles" the older green version,
its quite a nice "tube screamer" rip off, their stuff is good quality !

Marty 8)
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

vseriesamps

I don't understand where the schematics are on the Nobels site for download. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
K
uh oh

gtech

Go to support on the left menu, then schematics

Filli-in the information about you. They won't bother you.

Btw, I have their Stereo Pack that was also marketed under the labeled "Fender"...

Nice stuff.

I downloaded their schematic, and could update my box.  I needed the schematic to correct a small problem with a level not being correct. Their schematic already had a mod to correct that. That was super.  8)

Gilles
Sorry, I had to do it...