Mouser StompSwitch Part # ?

Started by petemoore, November 30, 2004, 11:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petemoore

I'm looking for a quality TBypass Stompswitch, and as I'm placing an order with Mouser, might like to order some from them.
 I'm hopeing you might help me avoid any package opening surprizes, and steer me toward a switch I'll like use to put the stomp on an EZ Vibe.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Ben N

Pete, AFAIK, they don't carry one.  Aron or Steve Daniels are the common sources for them, although there are others.  You can get contact type switches from them to use as actuators.  Check the articles on the Small Bear & Geofex sites for ways to use them.
HTH
Ben
  • SUPPORTER

mlabbee

Also, check Weber (www.webervst.com?) - he has 3PDT switches, too (and GREAT speakers!!)

petemoore

Yupp. was ordering from the mouse, and wanted to see if I could throw switching in there too. Cool.
 I'll have to order another round' of the 3PDT's from Aron. I think these are quite nice.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

AL

Mouser does carry Carling DPDT switches now. But you DO NOT want to get them from there. They are really expensive.  Go with Ben N's recommendations.

AL

bigjonny

Alex C

Ben N

Seems to me that if Alpha showed them at NAMM, they are marketing to this market, and ought to be interested in this kind of feedback and fix the problem.  Anybody know how to communicate with the mfrr?

Ben
  • SUPPORTER

Satch12879

Quote from: Ben NPete, AFAIK, they don't carry one.  Aron or Steve Daniels are the common sources for them, although there are others.  You can get contact type switches from them to use as actuators.  Check the articles on the Small Bear & Geofex sites for ways to use them.
HTH
Ben

Uh, VERY wrong.  Mouser is a Carling Technologies dealer and they stock the old faithful 316 DPDT switch (Mouser item number: 691-316-PP).  No 3PDTs as far as I've found, though.  They also stock DPDTs from a number of other manufacturers such as Mountain Switch and NNK.
Passive sucks.

Progressive Sound, Ltd.
progressivesoundltd@yahoo.com

Ben N

Yeah, I'm glad to get educated.  They did not stock the 316 or any other DPDT stompswitch until recently.
Ben
  • SUPPORTER