Electronics in GTA

Started by NaBo, December 01, 2004, 04:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaBo

Hey, i noticed a couple dudes from toronto on here...  im new here (transfered to u of t)...  anyone know any good electronics stores in the GTA?  i live right downtown and im basically limited to the subway and my feet as modes of transportation.  cheap and good products is what i need, equivalent of mouser.

cd

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.  We discussed a huge thread on this subject a couple of months back.

Supremetronic is within walking distance.  Queen St. West, just west of John on the south side, across the street from HMV.  Walk down Beverly from U of T and you'll come face/face with it.

NaBo

oh, okay, sorry for not somehow knowing it was discussed a couple of months back.  i'll be sure to do a search for "toronto" and sift through a hundred or so results next time as opposed to just asking in the hopes that someone might find it upon themselves to fill me in and save me the trouble... but thanks anyways  :lol:

cd

Duh.  Search for "toronto electronics stores" with all terms, it brings up a Canadian Suppliers thread (out of 4) with all your answers right there.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but you could have gotten your answer INSTANTLY with a search.  No waiting, and chances are it brings up a bunch of other interesting threads that will have you occupied for hours.