Link VC Crossfader and panner

Started by fab, December 04, 2004, 08:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fab

Very interesting link for VC crossfader and VC panner with Vactrol or LDR + Led
http://www.simple-answer.com/DIY.html

I think there is a mistake in the crossfader schema :
for the 22k  (to ground,  the base of the fisrt transistor) , i put a 4k7, and all is Ok for me. I use a part of the crossfader shema to control pots, like the Tone God Rock'N'Control. I tryed the Tone God solution but for me this solution is better.

Hey, i search a schema for a linear capacitive sensor (not a switch).
well, like the probe... but not the probe..  :wink:

Bonnes soudure à tous
Fab

The Tone God

Cool. What were you trying to control with this ?

Andrew

StephenGiles

Ah Tone God - I see your number of posts is that of a well known opamp - 741!!!
Stephen
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

fab

With the VC Crossfader, forget the Opamp and the 2 signal In. Use the 2 ldr for remote control a pot (wah pot for example, in rack) like the Rock N Control for two or three pole and put the 10k pot on the scheme in a foot volume enclosure. On the schema there is another In for VC like LFO or other( the In next the 22 k resistor).
Personnlly I control all my Freq and Reso pots with that : The Uglyface Freq pot, The PWM pulse pot,  The TMK Feedback pot and all VCF Freq, Reso pots
All my stompbox are in rack.

Fab

The Tone God

Quote from: StephenGilesAh Tone God - I see your number of posts is that of a well known opamp - 741!!!

:::Sniff sniff::: And that means something for this opamp freak. Now all I have to do is wait untill post #4558 then I can claim that I can make anyone play and sound like SRV. :lol:

Fab: So what did you not like about the Rock N' Control circuit that you like in this one ?

Andrew