Cheap wah pedal shells!

Started by Tim Escobedo, December 05, 2004, 03:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Escobedo

With the wah circuit still inside:

http://www.carvin.com/products/single.php?ItemNumber=VW1&CID=FXP

On sale for $29.95. No info how long it will last. Shipping seems a flat 7.95. Tax in CA.

MartyB

Can't beat this deal!  Thanks Tim.

ExpAnonColin

Nice, I hope they end up dropping in price on eBay even more.

-Colin

Paul Marossy

Wow!  :shock:  That is really cheap for a metal wah! How can they sell it for that little?!

RDV

I ordered one, so I'll post a review when it arrives.

RDV

jmusser

Wow, that's a deal! I appreciate that find. It looks like it's made solid, and for a price that you'd have a hard time just getting the pot alone shipped to you for! Looks like it's Gargle time.
Homer: "Mr. Burns, you're the richest man I know"            Mr. Burns: Yes Homer It's true... but I'd give it all up today, for a little more".

petemoore

Quote from: RDVI ordered one, so I'll post a review when it arrives.

RDV
I'm looking foreward to it !! How can you beat that deal, 'Carvin' did just that to the price of this item !!!
 I wonder does it have an inductor.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Fret Wire

It looks like the standard wah casing with a smooth finish. In any event, I guess I'll have to try one. Curious to see if it has the same board mount spacing. Report and pics to follow.
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

Burstbucker

$19.99 for their Tube Overdrive pedal!  

If that pedals any good, that's a super deal.

petemoore

They got the Wah sound clips sounding pretty good...
 I didn't see the Tube Distortion..looked and clik/scrolled around. Yes if it actually has a tube in it [or not] that's a great price !!!
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

RDV

RDV

Fret Wire

The wah is sold out! I ordered mine last nite. I wonder if I made the cut.
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

RDV

Quote from: Fret WireThe wah is sold out! I ordered mine last nite. I wonder if I made the cut.
If you did make it, you'll get an email notification. I got mine.

RDV

RDV

I'm tempted to buy one of those SS amp heads, $199.99 is a hell of a deal for a 100watt amp with digital effects built in. The sound samples sound really good.

RDV

Fret Wire

Quote from: RDVIf you did make it, you'll get an email notification. I got mine.
RDV

I got a message on my answering machine, "sorry the wah's are discontinued, can we sub one of our pedal specials. I haven't called back yet, doubt I need anymore pedals.

Actually, I didn't need another wah. A curiousity, and impulse purchase. I wanted to know if they would be a good source for modding or gutting. I have more than enough wah's laying around.
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

Fret Wire

They did send an email that said they were processing my wah order. I guess I find out what's up when I call tomorrow.
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

RDV

I won't be getting mine either. It's a "bait & switch" deal that companys pull all the time to get you to look at what they do have in stock. What really sucks is they've got my credit card #.

:x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x

RDV

David

Quote from: RDVI won't be getting mine either. It's a "bait & switch" deal that companys pull all the time to get you to look at what they do have in stock. What really sucks is they've got my credit card #.

:x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x

RDV

Oh, that stinks!  Well, time to pull THAT account!

Gents, should this outfit be boycotted?

Fret Wire

Quote from: RDVI won't be getting mine either. It's a "bait & switch" deal that companys pull all the time to get you to look at what they do have in stock. What really sucks is they've got my credit card #.
RDV

Did they call you and inform you they were "discontinued"? They didn't say "sold out" on my message. I haven't called them yet.
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)