Free to use vector schematic symbols for Adobe Illustrator+

Started by jbeasley, December 07, 2004, 01:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbeasley

I designed these symbols for Adobe Illustrator but they can also be used in Macromedia Freehand. They are absolutely free to download and free for all use, no strings.  I've already had over thirty downloads and it's nice to see people can use them so I'm giving them more play in other forums. I've posted these on HC and AX84 already.
Enjoy.
~Justin

http://www.digitaldiner.biz/misc/schem.html

MartyMart

Hi Justin, I would find those very useful, but after downloading the PDF file, which seems to be a "rar" file, expanding it just gives me an error message and an empty folder!!
any ideas ?
Many thanks,
Marty.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

stuartgsmith

These look great!

However all the links point to the schem_sym_ai8.rar file.  

I just copied and pasted the link text into my address bar and it worked:
http://www.digitaldiner.biz/misc/schem_symbols.pdf

jbeasley

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the link confusion! You guys are the first to say anything and I'm glad you did. In my haste to put up a download page I forgot to correctly point some of the links. Sorry about that.  It's corrected now. So the PDF link actually points to a PDF, etc. I also added a direct link to the Illustrator 3 file which is only 165kb. Somehow I thought RARing it would reduce it more, oh well. Anyway, the Illustrator 3 RARed file is only 40kb.  As for unRARing to error and an empty file that's the first I've heard of that.
~Justin

jbeasley

MartyMart

Justin,
I got the symbols off the stuartgsmith link !
Still can't open those "rar's"   !!  damm mac OSX  ??!!

Many thanks,
Marty. 8)
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

jbeasley

Do you think it would help if they were .zip instead of .rar?

Phorhas

Electron Pusher