Its in the mail now!

Started by jimbob, December 16, 2004, 11:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbob

http://www.formusiciansonly.com/
Anyone else gonna buy this? I hate that theres not more info out there about my favorite hobby. Maybe ineed a hobby more in fashion, whatever the hell that is. :lol:  Computers, gaming ect..ahhh-- WTF-- who knows
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

puretube

that`s my this year`s x-mas present wish from my lovin`wife  8)

(hope it gets here in time!)

jimbob

me too! She said she back ordered it.,
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

aron

Cool!

I like those types of books!

Mark Hammer

Interviews with Dave %^&*erell and Howard Davis!  Yeah!!

1wahfreak

Ordered mine two weeks ago...it may not make it in time through the holiday mail rush. That's what happens when you pray for patients....

analogtom

I've been lurking for a long time now, but this prompted me to actually register... thanks guys!  :)

puretube

Welcome to the forum, Tom!

hey, now you` re here I dare to ask you:

is it possible to have the copy you send to "Barmentloo" in Erlangen/Germany, autographed? (maybe even dedicated to "Ton"?).

my greatest wish for christmas.  8)

Thanks a lot,

yours Ton aka puretube.  :D

analogtom

Quote from: puretubeWelcome to the forum, Tom!

hey, now you` re here I dare to ask you:

is it possible to have the copy you send to "Barmentloo" in Erlangen/Germany, autographed? (maybe even dedicated to "Ton"?).

my greatest wish for christmas.  8)

Thanks a lot,

yours Ton aka puretube.  :D

Really? ...er, um... :oops: (cough) ... well, okay... I'll e-mail you.  :D

puretube

...since my loving wife Gerti ordered (or will order?) a copy through your website, I thought this thread would be a good way to ask you...
(or aren`t you personally envolved in the distribution?).
:wink:  8)

analogtom

Quote from: puretube...since my loving wife Gerti ordered (or will order?) a copy through your website, I thought this thread would be a good way to ask you...
(or aren`t you personally envolved in the distribution?).
:wink:  8)

Hey... just caught me a little off guard there... but I am flattered, thanks! Yes there is a distributor that handles the shopping cart orders (there's no way I could do all that myself), but I do have access to the Paypal orders, which I think yours was. So... Christmas wish granted.  :mrgreen:

Now, back to DIY stompbox stuff...

puretube

love and kisses - happy holidays, and a splendid new year to you !

(and thanx...).

[here`s hoping to provide food for a follow-up book... (- very busy on that)]

:D  :D  :D

puretube

WOW - mailman just came by - got it!!!  :D

Thank You, TOM, for your very personal dedication!!!  8)

great book as far as I could overfly it...  :P

I recommend it to everyone in this forum!!!  :!: