ac125 germanium transistor in a Rangemaster

Started by griffin, December 18, 2004, 03:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffin

Can I use a ac125 PNP germanium transistor in a Rangemaster clone

Fuzz

Quote from: griffinCan I use a ac125 PNP germanium transistor in a Rangemaster clone

Why not? Just put a socket on the board and try every pnp tranny you want! Just remember to calcualte first his leakage and gain, and use the two trimmers configuration on the circuit (have you read on GEO for all this stuff?). Just let us know about its sound!  :lol:

Bye!
Fuzz
"...the day I tried to win, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs..."

captntasty

Fuzz,  I checked over at Geo but couldn't find anything on the 2 trimmer config.  Which article is it in?
Thanks -Patrick
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Fuzz

Quote from: captntastyFuzz,  I checked over at Geo but couldn't find anything on the 2 trimmer config.  Which article is it in?
Thanks -Patrick

Stop drinking that stuff! You've started showing signs of neuronal damages by epathotoxicity!!!  :P

Try here: http://www.geofex.com/Article_Folders/Rangemaster/atboost.pdf

Bye!
Fuzz
"...the day I tried to win, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs..."

captntasty

Oh, you mean I actually have to read it?  :shock:
Thx
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Fuzz

Quote from: captntastyOh, you mean I actually have to read it?  :shock:
Thx

I mean...not a good start man!  :?
BTW, do you think you'll have the patience to read page 4 at least?  :wink:

Bye!
Fuzz

captntasty

Whoa - hold on!  Please, don't take offense...  it's humor!