Boss / Ibanez type enclosures

Started by G Kresge, December 29, 2004, 06:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G Kresge

Anyone know of any sources for enclosures that are similar to Boss, Ibanez, Nobels, etc type enclosures? Thanks.

Hal

G Kresge

Tried that with no luck. I'm not looking for the MXR type or Hammond enclosures, which is all I've been able to find.

Hal

sorry, I didnt have the time at first.

http://partouze.chez.tiscali.fr/stomp/electro-moronix.htm

looks like the origional post was deleted.  I think it might have been in the lounge or something.

cb

Those look pretty cool. I'd really like to see something like that in cast metal!  :twisted:

In fact, a copy of the B*ss box would be ideal. Hasn't the patent expired by now (if there ever was one, that is)?

G Kresge

snorky

I just bought a dead Boss Chorus for $10.  If I can't fix it, I'll use the enclosure it for something else!  This is cheaper than buying Hammond 1590BB's from Mouser...

- Mark
Elephants are the new skulls.

bobbletrox

This wouldn't happen to be Geoff Kresge, would it?  If so, I like your upright playing!  :o

G Kresge

Hal

wow your famous!   8) keep a low profile.  We don't have too many famous people in here!  Except Puretube.  And ZVex.  But you have 1750 google hits for your name! I only have 11.  

So whats gunna go in the boss-box?

G Kresge

wampcat1

Quote from: G Kresge:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

How are you doing, Geoff? The mods still working good for ya?

happy new year, btw! :)

G Kresge

Quote from: wampcat1
Quote from: G Kresge:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

How are you doing, Geoff? The mods still working good for ya?

happy new year, btw! :)

Hey Brian! Yep, everything's going great! I'm getting ready to do a couple new mods soon too. Thanks again and Happy New Year!