News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

yeah

Started by truce11, December 29, 2004, 08:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truce11

Not 100% exactly how much time i'll get to have to spend on it in the lab.  Considering the lab has most of the equipment and basic parts.

I'm decent in buildups.  But my troubleshooting could use a little more muscle.  And like muscles, you have to work and pain them into shape.

Just didn't want some screwed up thing like not having it done or working by presentation/duedate.  

I've pretty much made up my mind that it's gonna be my sideproject till I feel I can actually present it.

I don't have to get my Associates to do it....so might as well. :D

truce11

woops - ignore and see the "ax84 amp thread"

Hal

A man walks into a bar, sits down, and orders a drink. The bartender gives him his drink, accompanied by a bowl of peanuts.

To his surprise, a voice comes from the peanut bowl.

"You look great tonight!" it said. "You really look fantastic - and that aftershave is just wonderful!"

The man is obviously a little confused, but tries to ignore it.

Realizing he has no cigarettes, he wanders over to the cigarette machine. After inserting his money, another voice emits from the machine.

"Who let you in here? Did you check the mirror before you left the house? Get away from me, you oaf!"

By now, the man is extremely perplexed. He turns to the bartender for an explanation.

"Ah yes sir," the bartender responds. "The peanuts are complimentary, but the cigarette machine is out of order."

airhole

That's an excellent one!

I don't have good jokes, but I got this quote from one of the jazzbo forums.

To do is to be. -Descartes
To be is to do. -Voltaire
Do be do be do. -Frank Sinatra

cheers,
airhole

MartyB

Sign in a lawn: "Salesmen welcome.  Dog food is expensive."
Sign in a podiatrists office: "Time wounds all heels"
Sign in an ophthalmologists office: "If you don't know where you are, you've come to the right place"
Sign at a car dealer's: "The quickest way to get back on your feet is to miss a payment"
Sign at the utilities office:  "We're delighted to have new customers, but if payments are skipped....they will be ..."