ROG 18 Question

Started by jimbob, January 01, 2005, 06:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbob

I built this about 2 or 3 months ago and never boxed it. I think i just realized its supposed to be an amp (like little gem?) Is this true? I did think it was odd that there would be 2 volumes on an effects pedal. I was just too busy soldering ect.. to notice. Anyway. If this really is supposed to be an amp which volume should i eliminate?
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

Torchy

jimbob

thats what i thought. I was re reading the ROG 18 build page that made me think that=
QuoteAdd the treble bleed cap to the Volume control to brighten the amp. 220pF is a good starting point, but other values will also work well.
That made me think that. I havnt built the Supreaux yet. I built most the others though.
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"